Friday, June 20, 2008

Travel Day

I don't have any pictures to share with you today as I am on the road headed towards Nashville, and I am posting this blog with my iPhone. Being on this short trip with my family with limited space, I did not bring a camera with me but have wished I did at times. So today I am passing on some advice for a small point and shoot camera that you can always carry with you when you don't have room for your SLR.

By far, the best one out there is the Canon G9. It is complete with hot shoe, will shoot at f/2.8, and a large LCD with live histogram. It has a ton of features and accessories that I feel are needed for a camera to be considered a "photographers camera." I have gotten to use this camera a couple of times and will be buying one shortly.

So if you are in the market for a point and shoot camera that doesn't act like one, check out the Canon G9

No comments:

Post a Comment