Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kids Assignment

I tried to setup a shoot last night for my kids outside in the front yard. I wanted to sit them on the lawn mower because... it just sounded kind of fun. Anyway, I got a couple of lights set up on stands, took a couple of test shots, and then it started to rain! So I rushed Ainsley out there and put her on the mower and got a few shots off before I pulled everything back inside. Here's the keeper:

kidsssignment_1

I didn't have time to take a setup shot, but basically I just had one SB800 on each side of the camera aiming right at Ainsley.

So... next week's assignment?

--Black & White--

You can either take the image using your monochrome setting in your camera or use a post-processing technique to change it to black & white. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment