Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Take Your Camera With You

No matter what kind of camera you have, it will do you no good if you don't have it with you. How many times have you said, "I wish I had my camera!"? I've been trying to remember to take a camera with me when I leave the house each morning, and yesterday was one of the mornings that I remembered. I left work to go meet Brooke and the kids for lunch and was a few minutes ahead of them when I noticed this church. I pulled over, got out with my camera, and got this shot:

tkeyourcmerwithyou_1

Not the best picture I've ever taken, but definitely a "keeper" that I would not have gotten if I didn't have my camera.

As soon as I saw how the picture turned out, I knew I had today's blog, so what did I do last night when we went to dinner? That's right! I left my camera at home, and coming home from dinner there was a beautiful full double rainbow in the sky and all I could do was look at it. Take your camera with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment