Monday, July 21, 2008

Sometimes you have to be patient

You can't always get the shot you want, and it's not always your fault. Sometimes you are ready, in place, prepared, have the right lens, and the color in the sky is not right, or the water is too rough, etc. Last week was one of those times, and luckily, I was on location for 6 nights, and on the 5th night, it all came together. I had this shot in mind most of the week but everything needed to be perfect, so on Thursday night when the water was still and the clouds gave the sunset the color I was wanting, I told Jake to get in the canoe and row me out there!

sometimesyouhvetobeptien_1

Now that's what I'm talking about! It is also another reminder that the camera doesn't matter as much as the photographer. I took this with my new point and shoot, the Canon G9!

No comments:

Post a Comment