Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Black & White Assignment

blckwhitessignment_1
For some reason I was drawn to this clock in The Villages yesterday afternoon. It was actually a great picture in color because of all the beautiful flowers around it, the palms, and the blue sky, but the assignment was for a black & white picture so that is what I did.

I processed this in CS3 using the Black & White adjustment layer. I started with the red filter to make the blue sky darker and then made some adjustments from there. I like the final outcome.

Please post a link or even your actual picture in the comment section of this blog.

Next week's assignment...

---Macro---

Use your macro lens (or fake it if you don't have one) and get a great close up shot. No rules on what the subject has to be. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment