Monday, July 28, 2008

Family Portrait Session

This past Saturday I got to do a family portrait session in The Villages for a friend of mine named Justin. He has a beautiful family and we worked quickly to keep his little girl happy. It was very muggy and rained during most of the session so we didn't get to take the shots that I had originally wanted to. But sometimes things don't always go the way you planned and you still have to get good pictures!

So, instead of being out on the dock overlooking the lake, I put them inside the gazebo at the very end of the dock so we could still get some sky in the picture but not get wet! I used my off-camera lighting for this shoot again because I'm really becoming a die hard Strobist. A couple of SB800's and Lastolite diffusers and we were good to go. Here a few of my favorites:

fmilyportritsession_1

fmilyportritsession_2

No comments:

Post a Comment