Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Macro Assignment

Welcome back to Assignment Wednesday! I really want more of you to post pictures of these assignments! Use this as an excuse to make yourself get out and shoot. We will all get better because of it.

Last week's assignment was to shoot something with your Macro lens or to try and fake it if you don't have one. Before I show you my picture, I should say that I have nothing to do with Bulgari, and they did not ask me to take this picture. It's just for fun!

mcrossignment_1

If you want to know how I took this picture, just look at this post here. I did exactly the same thing. I added the tile texture trying to go for a bathroom feel, although I'm not sure I like it. Anyway, after I had the shot, I felt like adding the text really made it look more like an ad. I had fun anyway!

Next week, there is no assignment. I'll be in Canada all week and I'm not sure how much I will be able to shoot or blog. So, just get out and shoot something for the fun of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment