Sunday, July 27, 2008

Maternity Session

I did my first Maternity Session this past weekend with a great couple, Erin and Shane. We had a lot of fun and got some great photographs. I bought some white and black pieces of fabric to use as a background. I liked the ones with the black background the best.

For most of my shots, I had an SB800 shooting through a Lastolite Tri-Grip Diffuser at a 45* angle to camera right. I also used another SB800 bare to the left and behind the subjects for a back or rim light. I fired the strobes wirelessly with the SU800. Here are my three favorites:

mternitysession_1

This first one was by far my favorite. It's a shot that came to my mind earlier in the week and I couldn't wait to try it. Most of the other shots are all very traditional poses that we've all seen before. This one kind of took on a spiritual, peaceful, or yoga type of feel and Erin pulled it off perfectly!

mternitysession_2

mternitysession_3

Thanks Erin and Shane for letting me be a part of this special time in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment