Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sunrise/Sunset Assignment

Welcome back to Assignment Wednesday! I'm going to break my own rule this week because I did not get a chance to shoot at either dawn or dusk this week because of my travels. So here's a picture that is probably my favorite sunset picture I have:

sunrisesunsetssignment_1

Even without Jake and the canoe, it would have been a pretty sunset picture because the lake is so still and there is a great reflection, but adding a subject just makes me love it!

If you had the time to take a picture this week, add it to the comment section below.

Next week's assignment:

-- Perspective --

When you see something you want to take a picture of, don't always be satisfied with putting your camera to your eye and pressing the shutter button. Look at your subject from different perspectives and see if you can make a more interesting picture. Climb a ladder to view your subject from above, or lay on the ground to get below it. Get behind the subject or just get closer. Have fun! It's due next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment