Friday, January 16, 2009

Inspiration Friday

picture-2

This year, I'll also be adding "Inspiration Friday" to the blog each week. I'll post a link to another photographer's website that I think you will enjoy looking at their portfolio. So just to keep everyone on the same page, that gives us "iPhone Tuesday", "Assignment Wednesday", and "Inspiration Friday" that will be weekly posts. I will use Mondays and Thursdays for showing some of my work, talking about photography instruction, and whatever else I can come up with.

So for our first "Inspiration Friday", I give you the website of one of my favorite photographers, Joe McNally. Joe has been shooting for magazines forever. His images have been on the cover of Sports Illustrated, National Geographic and loads of others probably more than anyone else. You'll love looking at his work. While you are there, you should bookmark the RSS feed of his blog as well.

click here for the site

No comments:

Post a Comment