Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Circles Assignment

Were you able to get creative this week? I had a few ideas but went with this one. We have adopted the Sigg water bottles at our house. Check out their website (much better for you and the environment!). So I grabbed a few of them and put them in the foyer on the wood floor. Then I got my ladder to get high enough above them to shoot straight down. Fun little picture:

circles-web

If you did the assignment, make sure you comment to this post with a link to your shot so we can see it.

Next week's assignment:

-- Leading Lines --

We should be able to get some great pictures for this assignment. Read this blog post for a great explanation!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the late post but I have a combination Circles and Iphone tuesday pic... Its been a crazy week at work... Here it is, turned it b&w with CameraBag on the phone. It has many many circles and was with my I phone! 2 for the price of one. It took about 20 shots moving the console lights around to get the lighting to look how I wanted it... http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigfootlefty/3234221003/

    ReplyDelete