Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back to Blogging and iPhone Pics

OK... it's been a little difficult getting back to blogging with the dawn of the new year, but I'm ready to go now so you can expect to see multiple entries every week again.

I'm going to add a new element to the blog today. Tuesdays will now be known as iPhone Tuesday, and I will post a picture taken with the iPhone. Just a fun way to challenge myself and maybe you as well to take good pictures with a camera phone.

Don't worry, I'll still be doing Assignment Wednesday, in fact, I will have a new assignment for you tomorrow.

I'm excited about 2009 and what this new year will bring from a business point of view. I'll be teaching more workshops around the area, adding more weddings to the schedule, getting to shoot some more sports photography, and more. I've updated the website, www.bdwphotography.com, and am finally happy with what I've got going on over there.

So... without further a do, here's the first picture for iPhone Tuesday. Of course I'm starting with one of my two favorite subjects:

photo

No comments:

Post a Comment