Monday, January 26, 2009

Brooke

I'm always posting pictures of Ainsley or Braxton (mostly Ainsley because she's old enough to cooperate), but never of my beautiful wife, Brooke. We recently moved into a new office, and I wanted to frame a picture of Brooke to put on the wall there. My favorite recent picture of her I took on Thanksgiving Day at Lakeside Inn in Mount Dora, FL. There were a couple of chairs down by the lake and we were actually setting them up to take a portrait of Ainsley and Braxton. I told Brooke to sit there so I could get the settings correct before we moved the kids in place (you don't get much time with them!). As soon as I snapped it, I knew I had a keeper. Brooke has one of the best smiles you've ever seen and for 1/1000th of a second, it was on full display! Of course I love how the light rims her out and the setting is perfect, but Brooke made this picture. Love you, Babe!

brooke-chair-bw-web

1 comment:

  1. Great post, let us never forget our spouses or significant others who put up with our hobbies even if it is helping pay the bills right.

    ReplyDelete