Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Want To Go To Peru

Well... back to Peru that is. Let me explain. I got to go on a family vacation to Peru back in September of 2004. Although I already loved taking pictures, it was not until the next summer that I really began to love photography. As an exercise, I started going through old photos to see how I have improved over the last couple of years in my photography and realized how bad I was! If only I could travel to some of those places that I got to go to again! So... I want to go to Peru. Especially Cuzco.

One of the things I've heard and read since the beginning of my studies on photography is to only show your best work. But I thought I'd show you what I mean by letting you see some of the pictures I took in Peru in 2004. The beauty alone in some of the photographs will carry them, but I think you can see why I'd like to go back!

iwnttogotoperu_1

iwnttogotoperu_2

iwnttogotoperu_3

iwnttogotoperu_4

iwnttogotoperu_5

iwnttogotoperu_6

No comments:

Post a Comment