Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Put The Sun Behind Your Subject

Got to do a quick portrait on Monday for a friend of mine who wanted to surprise her husband for Christmas with a print of herself and their daughters. We didn't have much time, but they came out to my office, and we took the picture across the street at the Heritage Park in Lady Lake. We had some nice shade from the big oak trees and great sunshine coming through those trees. I placed them on the edge of the fountain with the sun behind them at about 2 o'clock. It gave a nice rim light around them and some sparkle to the water from the fountain. I was able to stand in complete shade to keep any glare from the sun out of my lens. Fast and easy, and I think we got a winner:

3129438028_2a5c30c8d5_o

Have a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment