Monday, September 15, 2008

Tamrac Big Wheels

When I first decided to start my photography business, I looked for a backpack that would hold all of my gear and my laptop. I bought a great Tamrac Expedition 7x that held everything and protected it well. However, when you put EVERYTHING in a backpack, you do NOT want to put it on your back! So... last week I sold my backpack and purchased a Tamrac Big Wheels LP2. It looks just like a carry-on suitcase but is made for cameras and lenses. It also has a spot for my laptop.

UPS delivered it today and I am more than happy with it. I can easily fit 2 cameras and all of my lenses along with 2 strobes, batteries, cards, and more. And the big thing... it rolls!!! I'll be using this bag for years to come.

tmrcbigwheels_1

No comments:

Post a Comment