Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Gear

Don't worry, I'm not going out of business! I was just selling some stuff this week on eBay that I don't ever use like my 35mm f/2.0, my light meter, and my SB400. Also, I sold both cameras because I have ordered two Nikon D700's. Now I will have two great cameras instead of one great one and one ok one. Also, since I won't have a DX camera anymore, I sold the 18-200mm lens (even though it hurts to see it go). And then finally, I sold my Tamrac Expedition 7x backpack because I've decided that a backpack that holds that much stuff, is too HEAVY!! So I'll be purchasing a roller case in the coming weeks.

I can't wait to get the first D700! I'm thrilled that I will get the same great images as the D3 in a smaller and lighter body! Also, now with two of the same camera, I will only need one type of battery and one type of memory card. Bonus!!! Oh yeah, and because the D700 has a built-in flash (that I will NEVER use for flash) that controls a wireless flash, I sold the SU800 commander. Good week!

newger_1

No comments:

Post a Comment