Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Photo Class at the Library

I had a really good time today with a great bunch of kids at the Villages Public Library. We talked about gear, looked at pictures, and then even gave away a little digital camera. Maybe one of these young ones will become a great photographer one day!


Other News:

1. I’m shooting a wedding on Saturday in Leesburg and the reception will be at the Savannah Center in The Villages.

2. I have three meetings with potential brides coming up this next week.

3. Pablo & Katjia’s GrapiStudio album shipped today so I should see it next week sometime. I’ll do a review of the book and their services shortly after.

4. Ben Rogers and I have started getting together every week or so to take some Strobist type pictures. I’ll post some over at Flickr.


No comments:

Post a Comment